Thursday, June 01, 2006

First Work Day/Post-game Wrap-up

First Work Day
This was my first work day. It fuckin sucked. I had NO training, no guidance (ok a little, from American Mike) and basically just got thrown face first into a pile of shitheads. Little bastards. My first class (I found out later) was basically the juvy hall of my school. All the worst kids in one spot. I almost knocked one kid out (Eric for further referrence, I'm sure it will come up again). The room numbers were wrong, the books were wrong, some of the classes I didn't even have books. [ed. note - sometimes even NOW the classes numbers are wrong, and there are not enough teacher copies. Even now I sometimes borrow from the students.] The work was very, very intense... the whole day felt like an eternity. When it was done, it felt like it flashed by. Maybe like life... any old people who would like to comment, feel free to do so.
I think this is the first day that I ate at Q restaurant. Really good, cheap food. Really good. This day I have pork and veggies with rice. Great PanChan (side dishes).
ps In real time (Thursday June 15). I don't know if it's because of korean styles, or because it's a soccer sportscast, but the announcers on the soccer station MBC are fuckin nerds. There's one blazing young honey, and two complete dufuses. Seriously man. I don't know if feminine is the right word, but if it isn't, then the right word is a swear word (rhymes with snitch-bass).
B.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home