Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Trip to knowhere?



Long time no hear from (me). I haven't had my computer. It broke down a little while ago, and I haven't been able to fix it yet.
Tomorrow I'm going on a trip by moped down through Korea from Seoul to somewhere around Daejeon (Pronounced Taejun - messed up Korean 'english' spelling). I don't know exactly where since I'll be going with two others but they'll be biking. One is my friend American Mike, and the other is Yoon, Okhwan, a man who has biked through 118 countries around Asia, Europe and Africa. He is a biking maniac and actually wanted to bike several hundreds kms down to the south of the country. Since we only have the few days of Chuseok (2nd Moon Harvest - something like Thanksgiving), we'll only be going as far as we can in two days biking. I am going to film the event, and get footage for a project that Mike and I are considering: getting Okhwan international fame and sponsorship, and a healthy managerial fee.
We'll see how it plays out...
I'll be back in town in a few days, and I'll have my notebook up and running shortly thereafter. I've included a couple of pics. One is of a grumpy dude I met with Flood at this bar in Chongno, and the other is a famous Korean TV gameshow called Is This A Chick Or A Dude?
I'll update as I can.
Peace,
BA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home