Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kollision with KTF



Okay, so here's the deal. Middle of last week Mike's girl asks me if I want to do a photo shoot and get a free lunch and a haircut out of it. (Actually Mike had originally said I might get a celly, but hey) Turns out one of her good friends is an intern at KTF cellphone company, and her intern team had a mission to run a shoot with a Westerner. The idea being that the team would shot the Westerner how easy it is to navigate Seoul using KTF's cell phone navigating program (which is pretty fuckin sick). So, always up for some shit, I said yeah. What I didn't know is that this would be a Sunday. Wake up hungover Sunday, head to Ide station (line 2, circle line) and meet 8 of the most upbeat, peppy, engergetic young Koreans ever. I'm putting some pics, maybe you can see my energy wane as the pics progress. One of these motherfuckers kept walking with me following my EVERY move. Wouldn't be so bad, except apparently he had been eating shit earlier (maybe in the bathroom at Bennigans?), and reeked. Another funny thing, while we were looking at pics of sample haircuts, one of the models was this fat dude who looked just like this same dude with the group! I saw the pic and was holding in a thunderous laugh, when one of the girls was like 'that guy looks like you!' to the dude! It was awesome.
Actually that was 2 sundays ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home