Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lotte World!



This last weekend, I met up with an old friend that I had met through Flood back in TO. Her name is Suah, and in the nature of friendship, she invited 2 other friends and Flood (so much for the one-on-one I had imagined). Good times though, she and her friends showed me Lotte world, an indoor and outdoor amusement park that's as much Canada's Wonderland as Excalibur in Vegas (minus the smell). We met Flood a little later in BangPe (?), and had some DELICIOUS bbq pork - basically like bacon but thicker and more meat, and not really bacon flavor. Pics up top.
BA
ps I don't know if I've mentioned this, but a cellphone is basically essential here. Since (as I did mention) no one knows any street names here, the only meeting points are landmarks, with further adjustment by celly. So you'll arrange to meet someone by ShinChon station, then call me. Then you work it oue like 'okay, see the 711? Walk towards there, when you see the 'Smiling Phallice' bar go left. Meanwhile, one of your group has to go out and meet him/her part way. It's is chaos, but it seems to work.
pps Suah is now in Russia! She is taking the Trans-Siberia express from Vladivostok to Moscow. Also, the pretty girl in the black shirt 'Ginni' is going to fuckin Israel at the end of this month! Egypt, Israel and Jordan on a missionary trip (yeah, no drawers for the kid - too bad).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home